- Part-time Role
- Fast paced, challenging and rewarding role
- Great team culture with clear values
We are Mono Constructions, an Australian owned, family-oriented construction company founded in 2002.
We have a dedicated team who are encouraged by a supportive and forward thinking leadership team. Our Support Office is based in Rydalmere, Sydney with our projects spreading from the Central Coast to Western and South Sydney.
Given our continued growth, we are now seeking a Work Health & Safety Officer to join our team!
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated candidate who has solid Work Health & Safety experience.
In conjunction with the HR/HSE Manager, the WHS Officer is responsible for developing and implementing WHS strategies and initiatives that align with the overall business strategy of Mono Constructions. They are responsible for the operational delivery of all WHS services.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead Work Health Safety and Environment initiatives and help drive a WHS culture for Mono
- Ensure a safe work environment, supported by up-to-date policies, procedures and resources
- Advise management, team leaders and workers about their WHS rights and responsibilities
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of Health Safety, Environment and Quality Management Plans to help maintain current ISO45001, ISO14001 and ISO9001, and Federal Safety certifications
- Ensure workers have the correct and current WHS related training, qualifications and competencies
- Ensure adequate safety and fire protection equipment, current validation, and training of wardens
- Supervise, report, and investigate accidents, incidents, near misses, and unsafe working conditions
- Coordinate WHS reporting requirements
- Ensuring Mono meets all Legal WHS and Environmental Obligations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in WHS
- Construction Induction White Card
- First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current and valid Australian driver’s license
- Experience within the building and construction industry
- Proven technical WHS, Risk Management and Environmental knowledge (ISO45001, ISO31000, ISO14001) and an exposure to meeting state and federal regulatory requirements (preferred)
What we offer you!
- A great team culture
- Access to Mono’s Training & Professional Development Program
- Opportunity to work with conscientious and committed leaders that inspire high levels of trust and personal development
- Competitive salary package
- A fast paced, passionate, and energetic team
Don’t Miss Out!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and join an established organisation with some big plans. If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
This is a part-time position providing a great opportunity to work with an established and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for email your CV to email@example.com We look forward to connecting with you!