We are Mono Constructions, an Australian owned, family-oriented construction company founded in 2002. Our mission is to create the safest places on earth, where everyone can be their best. At home, at work and at play.
Our WHS Management System is accredited by the Australian Federal Safety Commission (FSC) and our Integrated Management Systems (Safety, Quality and Environmental Management) certified to ISO 45001, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001.
With our continued growth and commitment to achieving our mission, we are now seeking a HSE Advisor to join our team and continue to build on our safety culture.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated candidate who has solid HSE experience in construction.
In conjunction with the HR/HSE Manager, the HSE Advisor will develop and implement WHS strategies, initiatives and training in alignment with the overall business strategy.
- Lead Work Health Safety and Environment initiatives and help drive a Safety culture
- Lead WHS meetings and ensure WHSE consultation is taking place
- Develop and deliver training to teams and individuals on Mono’s HSE processes
- Ensure a safe work environment, supported by up-to-date policies, procedures and resources
- Advise management, team leaders and workers about their WHS rights and responsibilities
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of Health Safety, Environment and Quality Management Plans to help maintain current ISO45001, ISO14001 and ISO9001, and Federal Safety certifications
- Ensure workers have correct and current WHS related training, qualifications and competencies
- Ensure adequate safety and fire protection equipment is available and compliant
- Training of wardens
- Supervise, report, and investigate accidents, incidents, near misses, and unsafe working conditions
- WHS reporting
- Keep up to date with and ensure Mono meets all Legal WHS and Environmental Obligations
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in WHS
- Construction Induction White Card
- Experience within the building and construction industry
- Proven technical WHS, Risk Management and Environmental knowledge (ISO45001, ISO31000, ISO14001) and
- An exposure to meeting state and federal (FSC) regulatory requirements (preferred)
- First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current and valid Australian driver’s license
What we offer you
- Flexible Hours
- A great team culture
- Access to Mono’s Training & Professional Development Program
- Opportunity to work with conscientious and committed leaders that inspire high levels of trust and personal development
- A fast paced, passionate, and energetic team
- Structured systems and processes to support the implementation of our Management Systems – Procore, SignOnSite, Employment Hero.
Don’t Miss Out!
This is a full time position with fleixible hours providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to connecting with you!