Our Mono purpose is to create the safest places on earth, where everyone can be their best – At Home. At Work. At Play.
We have exciting construction projects (residential and commercial) that opens the opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to be part of our journey, and meaningfully contribute to our mission.
It’s not just about building buildings for us. It’s about building people, relationships, and safe places for people to work, live and play.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deliver projects from beginning to end, including design management, project initiation, documentation, planning, construction, project reporting and project closure
- Design Management – liaising with external consultants and the internal Design Management team to work towards and obtain approvals.
- Develop a clear understanding of client objectives, expectations and performance outcomes
- Lead and coach team members to achieve their full potential, ensuring behaviours are aligned with Mono’s FRANK values and performance meeting our success criteria’s.
- Deliver project/s against Mono’s Project Success Criteria of stakeholder relationships, time, cost, quality, safety and process compliance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Provide best practice solutions/efficiencies to further develop the projects department
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Degree in Project Management, Building & Construction or Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ strong end-to-end project management experience in residential/commercial construction
- Experience in Building Design Management
- Extensive experience managing key performance areas such as: team performance, stakeholder relationships, cost, time, quality, safety, environmental and project planning
- Experience working in a structured and procedural environment
- Excellent stakeholder liaison and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using MS Projects is essential
What we offer you
- A great team culture built upon our FRANK values
- Access to Mono’s Training and Professional Development Program, Wellness Program and Hour of Power events
- The opportunity to make a real difference – building great projects, people and relationships
- Supportive and energetic leadership team
- Competitive salary package
Don’t Miss Out!
This is a permanent full time position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to connecting with you!