We are Mono Constructions, an Australian owned, family-oriented construction company founded in 2002.
We have a dedicated team who are encouraged by a supportive and forward-thinking leadership team. Our Support Office is based in Rydalmere, Sydney with our projects spreading from the Central Coast to Western and South Sydney.
With new projects coming on board, we are now seeking an experienced Site Manager to be part of our journey. This opportunity will allow you to work across both residential and commercial construction projects ranging from $5M – $35M.
As a Site Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee, manage and deliver residential projects onsite from beginning to end
- Effective onsite management of all site resources including subcontractors, trades, Mono staff and equipment
- Delivery of projects safely, efficiently and effectively through meeting the project success criteria’s of stakeholder relationships, time, cost, quality, safety and process compliance
- Adhere to, improve upon and maintain the construction program
- Carry out safety audits, tool box talks, quality ITPs and site coordination meetings
- Provide practical solutions to daily on site challenges and obstacles
- Lead, manage and mentor team members to achieve their full potential and ensure behaviors are aligned with Mono’s values
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Building & Construction or similar
- Strong site management experience on residential construction projects over $35M
- Ability to motivate and lead teams to achieve great results
- Experience working in a structured and procedural environment
- Proven experience in planning, programming and scheduling of site work
- Excellent stakeholder liaison and written communication skills
- Strong experience in maintaining and promoting health and safety in the workplace
- Experience using MS Projects and Procore (desirable)
- A current full drivers license
What we offer you
- Competitive salary package
- Well established systems, processes and procedures
- A value focused culture – We are Focused, Respectful, we Anticipate, Never Give Up and we are Kind. We call this being FRANK
- A fast paced, passionate and energetic team
- A place where you can make a positive difference
Don’t Miss Out!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and join an established organisation with some big plans. If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
This is a full time position providing a great opportunity to work with an established and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to connecting with you!