- Fast paced, challenging and rewarding role
- Great team culture with clear values
- Projects up to $20M
Our Mono purpose is to create the safest places on earth, where everyone can be their best – At Home. At Work. At Play.
It’s not just about building buildings for us. It’s about building people, relationships, and safe places for people to work, live and play.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Contracts Administrator to be part of our journey and meaningfully contribute to our mission. This opportunity will allow you to work across both residential and commercial construction
Main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Procurement schedules
- Contract management and negotiations
- Letting of contracts and scope of works
- Managing contractual risks – WHS, QA, budgets, and schedules
- Processing claims and variations
- Cost control and cost reports
- Maintain documentation, data registers and systems
- Min. 3 years local experience with a residential construction company in a Contracts Administrator role
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the building and construction process
- Strong time management skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor level business degree, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- MS Project experience (desirable)
- Procore System Certification (desirable)
What we offer to you
- Access to Mono’s Professional Development Program
- A strong team culture, driven by our FRANK values
- Challenging and rewarding opportunities to go past your comfort zone to grow. We guarantee you will be able to make a difference.
- A fast paced, passionate and energetic team
- Competitive Salary Package
Don’t Miss Out!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and join an established organisation with some big plans. If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
This is a full time position providing a great opportunity to work with an established and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for email your CV to email@example.com We look forward to connecting with you!