We are Mono Constructions, an Australian owned, family-oriented construction company founded in 2002. We have a dedicated team who are encouraged by a supportive and forward-thinking leadership team.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join our team working on residential apartment projects. As the Site Engineer you will be responsible for the coordination of the site office operations and providing technical, administrative and organisational support to the Project Team.
Regular liaison with subcontractors, suppliers, consultants and clients is a key part of this position.
As a Site Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Site Office Coordination
- Project Schedules (MS Project)
- Quality Assurance and ITP’s
- WHS Document Management, Inspections, Inductions and Toolbox Talks
- Project Reporting
- Subcontractor Management
- Train and mentor allocated Site Cadets
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor of Construction / Project Management, Engineering or related field
- General Construction Induction White Card
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role on residential construction projects $10M+
- Proven record of monitoring, managing and complying with WHS and Quality Assurance processes
- Current Class C driver’s licence
- MS Project experience (desirable)
- Procore System Certification (desirable)
What we offer you
- Access to Mono’s Professional Development Program
- Structured systems and processes to support the implementation of our Management Systems – Procore, SignOnSite, Employment Hero.
- A value focused culture – We are Focused, Respectful, we Anticipate, Never Give Up and we are Kind. We call this being FRANK.
- Development of your leadership skills, whilst mentoring other Site Cadets
Don’t Miss Out!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and join an established organisation with some big plans. If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!
This is a full time position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to connecting with you!