We are Mono, a construction company based in Rydalmere, specialising in residential, commercial and education projects.
Our Mono purpose is to create the safest places on earth, where everyone can be their best – At Home. At Work. At Play.
It’s not just about building buildings for us. It’s about building people, relationships, and safe places for people to work, live and play.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Office Administrator / Receptionist to join our team. If you are someone who welcomes the opportunity for learning and growth, then please read on.
As an Office Administrator/ Receptionist your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- First point of contact for our external stakeholders
- Phone and email enquiries
- Wide range of administrative support activities
- Document and database management
- Liaising with and supporting internal departments i.e. Accounts, HR as required
- Maintain records of Mono’s assets and vehicles
- Prepare Mono Newsletters and other communications to staff
- Ad hoc duties and analysis as required
To be successful in this role, you will have the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Currently studying or completed tertiary qualifications or E.g. Business administration, human resources, finance, etc.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
What we offer you
- Access to Mono’s Professional Development & Mentorship Program
- A value focused culture – We are Focused, Respectful, we Anticipate, Never Give Up and we are Kind. We call this being FRANK
- A fast paced, passionate, and professional team
- A place where you can grow and make a positive difference
Don’t Miss Out!
This is a full time position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to connecting with you!