- Fast paced, challenging and rewarding role
- Great team culture with clear values
- Projects up to $20M
We are Mono Constructions, one team with one Goal! To build the safest places on earth, where everyone can be their best. At home, at work and at play. We are Australian owned and are a family values-based construction company founded in 2002.
Mono’s projects span across many sectors including medium density mixed use projects, apartments, commercial and education spaces.
With our values at the centre of our culture, we are now seeking a Leading Hand to join our team.
- Assist on field, with site coordination and implementing 4-week plans
- Set up and coordinate labour activity on site, leading from the front
- Ensure efficient work between suppliers and subcontractors
- Ensure a safe and organised work environment
- Complete, track and follow up on ITP’s
- Assist with resolving issues and troubleshooting any onsite challenges
- Assist in Safety Management as required inc. Implementing safety controls, Site Inductions, SWMS reviews, sign-ins, safety inspections and toolbox talks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role working on residential apartment projects
- Background experience in a trade (desirable, but not essential)
- Can read and interpret plans
- Extensive understanding of the building construction process and materials
- Good communication skills
What we offer to you
- Access to our Training and Professional Development Programs.
- A value focused culture – We are Focused, Respectful, we Anticipate, Never Give Up and we are Kind. We call this being FRANK.
- A supportive, engaging and trusting leadership team.
- Structured systems – Procore, SignOnSite and Employment Hero – Internal Body of Knowledge Training.
Interested? Get in touch today!
This is a full time position providing a great opportunity to work with an established and growing organisation who offer challenging work and career progression. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for email your CV to email@example.com